Getting Paypal Credits to Your EON Visa Card or BDO account

Posted by Mike Wagan | Friday, September 19, 2008

I have been a home-based programmer/web designer for almost a year now and I'm now deciding on using Paypal to recieve my monthly salary (previously they were using Xoom). I have searched in Pinoy money forums and blogs on the possible ways I can get my money from Paypal, and most people would suggest the Eon Visa Card from Unionbank. It is very easy to get it (just need to valid IDs to apply and a low annual fee) but a lot have been complaining that you have to count days before your Paypal money gets transferred to your Eon Visa Card.

Another option I am looking into is transferring my Paypal Credits to my BDO account. Macuha (sorry, got his last name wrong the first time..) has proof that this can be done, so I'm quite confident now that I can use Paypal to recieve my earnings.

How about you guys, what's your experience in using Paypal with Eon Visa or BDO?

2 comments
  1. Anonymous September 22, 2008 at 11:36 PM  

    Hi!!!

    Please correct the last name of Marhgil in your post. The one with the link... it should be MACUHA I know typo error lang yan =)

    Thanks!!!

  2. Mike Wagan September 24, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

    oops.. senxa na po, tao lang. hehe. :)

Post a Comment