Blue Spring Loaded Wordpress Theme

Posted by Mike Wagan | Thursday, September 25, 2008


This is a Wordpress theme that I modified because I didn't like the original colors, which are green and beige. And obviously, my favorite color is blue and black, so I made this template just the way I like it. It is the Blue Spring Loaded theme; 2 column, blue and black, widget ready, and free to download. I made this because I used to have a WP site hosted on a free host, but then I turned to Blogger for reliability since I can't afford paid hosting yet.

You can see the demo and download the theme at this link.

Please post a comment and tell me what you think of my template. For those of you who are using the template, post your url for me to see where you are using it. Thanks!

0 comments

Post a Comment